The Ton’s Fall 2017 Release Blog Hop

/ 57 comments
Hello everyone!

I'm thrilled to welcome you to The Ton's Fall 2017 Release Blog Hop! I'm so honored to be a part of it and present you my three cards I prepared for today!
The first one is so electric) and I used Star Trails stamp set for it.
I heat embossed bright pink stars on the black background and toned around them with white pigment ink.
I love quotes in this set and chose the one from Marilyn Monroe, that I heat embossed with white embossing powder.
I made the focal point with the circle die-cut and heat embossed the scallop edge.
The second card is the most soft and rustic among three. I made it on a kraft cardstock with touch of white and gold heat embossing.
I used Wreath builder stamp set for this one layer card making wreath white, pine cones gold and the sentiment black glittered - all using heat embossing.
I also added a few drops of gold Stickles.
The third card is my favorite: black background with gold heat embossed stars and the best part of it new Poinsettia Banner Stamp set.
I heat embossed it with white embossing powder and added gold embossed sentiment inside - I just love the font! I also wanted to make it glow, so toned background with the white pigment ink behind the banner.

I hope you enjoyed my cards today and you will check the rest prepared by the talented designers over the hop!
BLOG HOP GIVEAWAY DETAILS
Three new release stamps will be given away to random commenters from the hop participant blogs. To qualify, you must leave a comment on The Ton Blog Hop post. The comment period will close on Monday, September 11th at 11:59pm. Winners will be announced thereafter on The Ton’s blog.
Blog Hop Order:


                      Svetlana Fotinia you are here


The Ton has 24 new stamps, coordinating dies and 6 Couture Mixes for their new Fall 2017 Release which includes up to three free gifts with purchases. For more information on The Ton’s incentive gifts, head over to The Ton’s blog. All new release products are available now!

57 комментариев:

  1. Love your cards. The black and gold is something I never really thought of using for Christmas, but it really makes a statement. Love, love, love. What a fabulous release.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Fabulous cards, love the tone on tone and the really dark one!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Wow both cards are stunning, such different ends of the spectrum for Christmas cards but create a unique tone!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. stunning cards and beautiful designs - thanks for the ideas:)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Wow! Such lovely cards!! I love the pink stars on black. Definitely looks electric. The Poinsettia banner is stunning. The gold embossed stars add a nice touch.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. they are all lovely, but I'm with you, the 3rd card is my fave ;)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. I LOVE, love, love the black, white and gold card!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. Beautiful cards! The gold touches with white add such an element of elegance!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. I do like the sentiment on your first card. I like the smudging around the stars and on you Happy Holiday card. And black! and white. Nice

    ОтветитьУдалить
  10. Great cards Svetlana. I love the sentiment o your first card. Very nicely done my dear!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  11. Amazing cards! Beautiful! Thanks for sharing your amazing talents!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  12. Wowsers, that pink and black card is fabulous, so vibrant and bright.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  13. My favorite is the black, white, and a gold card. It looks like a beautiful glow behind the banner.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  14. These cards are really neat. I love the white wreath. What a statement. Thank you for sharing.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  15. The 2 dark backgrounds are my favorites. I love that bright pink and the way you've used it here. I also like the way you've created a halo of the stars towards the bottom. Fun!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  16. I love your cards! The white ink makes them really pop. That pink one is awesome!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  17. Very creative and eye catching! Thanks for sharing with us.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  18. Wow !!! Your cards are stunning !!! I really love the halos around the stars on the first card, and the pink on black.... I mean.... wow !!!! And the last one is also pretty astonishing with also some sort of a white halo, and the color combo is really perfect!! Congratulations !

    ОтветитьУдалить
  19. BEAUTIFUL cards!
    LOVE your Krafty wreath, ADORE your STUNNING black backgrounds, such EXCITING and INSPIRING designs!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  20. Oh my!!! Awesome cards!!! I'm in love for your last one!!! <3

    ОтветитьУдалить
  21. Gorgeous! The pink embossing looks like it's glowing! Lovely!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  22. Love the black with the pink stars.
    The glow around the stars is great.
    The black and gold is also fantastic.
    thanks for sharing.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  23. Wowzer! All so different and all so beautiful! Love the way you've used the white on the dark backgrounds to create a glow... awesome!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  24. Love the black on gold. I'm currently hooked on Gold and Silver. Your cards turned out beautiful!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  25. Lovely cards, especially the white on black Merry Christmas. Thanks for sharing.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  26. Great cards! Love the color combinations you used!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  27. Your cards are always so wonderful! LOVE the pink one!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  28. All of your cards are beautiful. I really like the last card with the white pigment ink on the black card, it really does look like it's glowing.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  29. Love these gorgeous designs Sveta, all of them are fabulous! Swoon by the flawless coloring! Thanks for the inspiration ! Have a wonderful day!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  30. Wow! Your cards are so unique! I like the wreath one the best because I love those little pinecones! The bright colors on the black background are fabulous!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  31. Beautiful cards! Love the white embossed wreath! The other cards are so striking with the dark backgrounds!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  32. Fantastic cards! I love the pink stars on the first one.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  33. I love the black and gold card and that card with the hot pink stars is fantastic! Beautiful!!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  34. The hot pick card is so much fun. Love all of your projects today. TFS

    ОтветитьУдалить
  35. All so different and yet all so beautiful. Fabulous cards.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  36. Wonderful, creative cards. I loved your 2nd card the best (I like rustic). Thanks for sharing.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  37. Ooh so pretty the stars look like they glow thanks for the idea!

    ОтветитьУдалить

Glad you are with me!

Технологии Blogger.

Общее·количество·просмотров·страницы