Neat & Tangled November 2016 Release Day 4

/ 21 comments

Today I'm showing you clean and very simple card design created with new Happier Than Stamp set. This set includes fun phrases that compares happiness.  
I stamped a phrase in a black ink and colored parts of the letters with Ecoline Brush Pen markers.
Added kind of shimmer stamps from Elfs and Their Shelf  and draw too lines using a pen and ruler.
I also added some Stickles into letters. When you create a super simple design - details and textures become the main focal point for it.
As always I encourage you to visit Neat & Tangled blog for more fun!

And see you tomorrow for the Release overview!
Hugs!

21 комментарий:

  1. Love the glitter of gold you added, very cute CAS card!
    ~Gin K.~

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. That sentiment is so funny and I love the bling you added!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Hah hah this sentiment is awesome! Great design.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Very CAS project at the same time very elegant with the black and gold combo but so funny with this sentiment ! I love it ! Thanks for sharing.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Cool look to
    your card,
    great design.
    Carla from Utah

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Great sentiment--I like the addition of the Stickles.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. You just made CAS look stunning! Fun sentiment :o) Great card!

    ОтветитьУдалить

Glad you are with me!

Технологии Blogger.

Архив блога

My crafty Instagram

My everyday life's Instagram

Общее·количество·просмотров·страницы