Bear and the Moon

/ 14 comments
Hello!
Привет!

It's a long time since I did cards for a challenge! As I had some free time and moreover desire and inspiration I made a card using latest sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch! (#161) I got this stamp set from MFT looong time ago but didn't have time to play with it)
I made a baloon from the Moon for my cutie bear as he wants to do everything to please his beloved.

Давненько я не делала открытки просто так по какому-то заданию. Наконец-то у меня появилось свободное время и главное желание и вдохновение сделать открытку по скетчу от моего любимого челлендж блога. У меня уже давно лежал этот набор штампов с медвежатами от МФТ, руки не доходили)
Сделала моему михе шарик из Луны, ведь он так хочет сделать ВСЕ ради любимой!


Here is the Sketch itself:
Вот и сам скетч:
Еще хочу принять участие в этих заданиях:

Supplies:
Материалы:




Thanks and kisses!
Спасибо, целую!

14 комментариев:

  1. Nice color...love the subtitle splash of color! Thank you for sharing at CAS on Sunday!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Wow! I saw this card yesterday from the phone and I wanted to watch it in the computer! It is completely amazing Sveta!!!!!!!!!!! I can't close my mouth!! Wow! lovely design and colours!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. What a fantastic card, I love everything about it, thanks you for joining us at ATSM.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Oh, this is fabulous! I love your wonderful colouring and fun take on the sketch!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. какая же прелесть! легко и воздушно)
    спасибо от Скрапоголиков!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Oh wow. This is spectacular.
    Thanks for sharing it over at Addicted to Stamps & More!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. Wonderful card, I love this one!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at CAS on Sunday!

    ОтветитьУдалить

Glad you are with me!

Технологии Blogger.

Архив блога

My crafty Instagram

My everyday life's Instagram

Общее·количество·просмотров·страницы