This day came - we're celebrating Altenew 2nd Anniversary!!! I'm so happy and honored to be addicted to this company and it's birthday celebration!
You has probably came from highly talented Jennifer McGuire - it's unbelievable but my love for Altenew started from her card with Persian Motifs stamp set. Thanks, Jennifer, for your never ending inspiration!
That's why I decided to make my today's card using the same stamp set - one of my favorites ever! Two years ago it was just a stamp set and now it has it's own coordinating dies set. Altenew is a fast growing company and I'm so happy for it! Now you can buy not only stamps and dies, but high quality inks, unique papers, decorations, tools and I wish them further achievements!
Flower is white embossed and colored with watercolor brush pens. For the sentiment I went with gold embossing and added a gold thread at the top of my card.
To celebrate 2nd Anniversary Altenew have some special offers and of course prizes!
Altenew Special Offers
- First 100 orders : 1 free mini stamp set (Starting April 7th at 9:00 AM EST)
- Orders over $75 : 1 free mini stamp set (Now through Sunday, April 10, 2016)
Leave comments along the way for the opportunity to win one of THREE prize packs valued at over $100 from Altenew !
There are 8 awesome companies who are celebrating with us, and they are offering the following prizes:
- Pretty Pink Posh : $30 Gift Certificate
- WOW! Embossing Powder : $30 Prize Pack
- Simon Says Stamp : $30 Gift Certificate
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L : $30 Prize Pack
- Ellen Hutson : $50 Gift Certificate
- Freckled Fawn : Gypsy Kit valued at $27
- My Sweet Petunia : Mini MISTI
- StampNation : Three 3 Month Subscriptions
Be sure to leave comments on each stop by Tuesday, April 12, 2016 at 11:59 PM EST for a chance to win! 13 winners will be chosen at random from the collective blogs in the hop list and will be announced on the Altenew blog on Apr 14th.
Blog Hop List:
Sveta Fotinia---you are here
Let the party started!!!