The Ton’s Summer 2017 Release Blog Hop

/ 55 comments
Hello everyone!

Today I'm so honored to join the  Ton’s Summer 2017 Release Blog Hop as the guest. I'm very thankful to Effie for her invitation and opportunity to work with new amazing designs.


The Ton has 24 new stamps for their new Summer 2017 Release which includes up to four free gifts with purchases. For more information on The Ton’s incentive gifts, head over to The Ton’s blog (include The Ton’s Hop permalink here). All new release products are available now!

You have probably came from the blog of  Justine Hovey and now my turn to share some inspiration! Yay!

I made two cards for today. And the first one is very bright - just like the mood I have!
 I used Anemone Garden Cling Background Stamp for this card to create a resist effect with clear embossing powder and watercolors.
 First I made heat embossing and then made a few strokes with Ecoline Brush Pens (3 colors) and sprayed with the water to let it mix smoothly.
The second card is more calm and tender. I used the Wave Stamp Set  to create a marble look background using Rose and Light Blue colors. Remember Serenity Pantone colors? That's it) 
 Once my background was ready I heat embossed Anemone Wishes bouquet with the  silver embossing powder and colored it with Tombow Dual Brush Pens.
 I heat embossed the sentiment on a white cardstock strip and attached it with a stapler. I also added a silver mirror cardstock frame and placed all of it on a rose base.
Hope you liked my ideas and ready to jump over to the blog of  Janette Kausen

GIVEAWAY

Three $25 gift certificates to The Ton's shop will be given away to random commenters from the hop participant blogs.  To qualify, you must leave a comment on The Ton Blog Hop post. The comment period will close on Monday, June 12th at 11:59pm. Winners will be announced thereafter on The Ton’s blog. 
​**Gift certificates will only apply to The Ton Stamps, Dies, Ink and Gilding.​

BLOG HOP LIST

55 комментариев:

  1. Love the gorgeous blooms! This whole release is amazing!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Это что-то невероятно волшебно-цветочно-воздушное!!!!!!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Gorgeous cards! What a clever use of the Wave stamp for your background!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Beautiful cards.
    Love the flowers on a diagonal
    line on the first card.
    The blues are fantastic on the
    second - my favorite color.
    thanks for sharing.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Beautiful designs! Love them both, especially with your masterful coloring.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Wow, your cards are gorgeous, loving this new release and what all of Guest Designers have created. Thanks for sharing.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. That swirling background is cool and then I read you used the Wave and I had to take a second look... Amazing! Love the gorgeously bright colors of the anemone garden, too!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. I love the colors you used in the Anemone Garden card. And the use of the Wave with Anemone Wishes works very well.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. Oh my, such pretty cards. Love pinks and oranges.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  10. Love the cards. I am going to have a hard time choosing which stamp to order!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  11. I really like the colors on the first card and the background and the 2nd is so cool using the wave stamp.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  12. love, love, love the anemones background card! but both are pretty!
    Susan

    ОтветитьУдалить
  13. Your colors are beautifully unique!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  14. I love the bright colors of your first card. It seems that background stamp would make it easy to create lots of fun designs. Thanks!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  15. Love the bright summer colors on the first card. I can't believe how you used the wave stamp on the second card.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  16. What beautiful cards!! I especially love your first card - just gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  17. Beautiful blooms! Love the colors, especially the first card.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  18. Especially love the first card design and all the fun colours you used!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  19. A clever use of the wave for your background. Cards are beautiful.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  20. Love both cards, but the first card speaks to me. The colors are so vivid and beautiful.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  21. Love the sheerness in your watercolor florals.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  22. Love these beautiful cards! The anemone flowers are gorgeous!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  23. Pinks and oranges always grab my attention. I love that card!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  24. Both of these are absolutely breathtaking but I am especially excited about the second one! I love your color choices! TFS!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  25. Love the summer feel to these cards...great colours.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  26. I really like the sentiment stamped on blue card stock on your first as it really pops against your beautifully colored anemones. And what a clever use of the wave stamp for the background on your second card!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  27. Love the cards. The blue one is striking maybe because I love blue. Thanks for sharing

    ОтветитьУдалить
  28. love your summery colors of pinks and orange! Love Love Love!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  29. love these especially the bright happy colours of the first one! well done.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  30. Beautiful cards! Thanks for the great idea on using the wave for a Marbled background. Love it!

    ОтветитьУдалить

Glad you are with me!

Технологии Blogger.

Общее·количество·просмотров·страницы